Gia, Land of the Suprans
Welcome to the site! Here you can RP as an original character with super powers! But you can't roleplay until you've signed in! If you don't have an account yet, please register first.
Gia, Land of the Suprans
Welcome to the site! Here you can RP as an original character with super powers! But you can't roleplay until you've signed in! If you don't have an account yet, please register first.
Gia, Land of the Suprans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gia, Land of the Suprans

Welcome to The Land of Gia! Come join us in an adventure in a new world, full of humanoids with only one difference: Some of them have super powers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ceiro Riger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceiro

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:27 pm

Ceiro
Ceiro Riger Anime-art-boy-headphone-Favim.com-316902_large
Character Name: Riger, Ceiro
Nickname/Alias: Cei, Cay-Cay
Vire: Oblivity
Appearance:
  Height: 5'11"
  Weight: 138lbs
  Hair Color: A light brown-ish color.
  Eye Color: Cinnamon brown.
  Build: A slightly athletic, lean figure.
  Tattoos/Piercings: None, Ceiro's very pure for someone with such a dirty mind.
  Other: Ceiro typically looks uninterested, and angry.
Personality:
  Likes: Being alone, quiet, books, and although he'd never admit it, he loves being flirted with by some of his female friends. Even though he doesn't consider them friends in public.
  Dislikes: Physical contact, rude people, being exhausted, frustration
  Fears: Spiders. Being alone.
 Other: Ceiro is stoic and uncaring usually, very cynical and sarcastic. In short, he's rude. He talks in a typical monotone and refuses to take part in a lot of social interaction. He really seems to just HATE people. Of course, he doesn't actually hate people, he's really a huge softy that's got a hard shell. Like an M&M. His mind can easily draw into the gutter, so it's advised to keep an eye on him. Once you can drill past all the angst, he's actually quite easy to fluster.

Birthplace: The Unified Lands
Living: He travels around a lot, but his actual place of residence is in Amerith.
History: Ceiro grew up depressed and detached from a lot of what life is "supposed" to be, according to his parents. Playing around with the other kids, climbing trees, swimming. Unfortunately, he not only was uninterested in doing anything of the sort, being a child that preferred to be alone and keep quiet, but he was also moved around across the Land of Gia almost constantly, due to his parents having a job that required them to be very mobile, to the point where he had to move almost every other month, it felt like. Due to this, he never had many friends, and therefore, never had anyone to play with or accompany.

As a result of this sort of isolation, Ceiro typically kept himself locked up in his room, reading books and learning. When he learned of these abilities referred to as Vires, he began to look up to the lucky people with Vires, be they good, evil, neutral, or just plain uninterested. What Ceiro wasn't aware of, however, was that he had a Vire himself.

Sample RP: 2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Ceiro was packing up his stuff after the bell for school, and raised an eyebrow when he saw what appeared to be a folded rectangle of paper waiting for him underneath all of the rest of his items. It couldn't have been his, it was pink paper and he didn't remember folding anything earlier. Reluctantly, he opened it up, and scanned over what had been jotted on the inside. As he got toward the bottom of the letter, his face got redder and redder to the point where when he ended, you'd think he was a strawberry. He took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"Okay, so, she likes me. No big deal. I'll...I'll talk to her about it later, I guess. Like, tomorrow. Yeah. Tomorrow. Not today." He shook his head, trying to forget about it for the moment, and walked on out of the classroom with his stuff and tucked the paper into his pocket, hopefully he could come up with a "gameplan" of sorts before he came to school again the next day.

Last edited by Ceiro on Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
STORMAGGEDON DARK LADY OF ALL
Butterfly

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:58 pm

I know it says WIP but it's been that way for a while so I thought I'd help you out....all that's left is the RP sample anyways ^.^ hope you don't mind

Quote :
Other: Ceiro is stoic and uncaring usually, very cynical and sarcastic
This is really short, so just add a little more to this part.

Quote :
but he was also moved around across the Land of Gia
Did his parents pay for this or something? How did he travel so much?

Quote :
When he learned of the race of people called Supras, he began looking up to them.
The race of the entire planet are the Supras, not just the ones with vires. Though I suppose I should come up with a name for the Supras with vires....

Lastly you're missing a little word at the bottom

So yeah. I'd like for Sora to meet him xD that'd be an interesting meeting.
Back to top Go down
https://super-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Ceiro

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Excuse me, I'm not too familiar with a lot of stuff on this site, despite being on it for a while. XD I'll hopefully finish this up soon.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 11:41 pm

It's perfectly alright, I just want you to enjoy your time on this site ^.^
Back to top Go down
Ceiro

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:26 pm

This form is finished, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 2:55 pm

Right, I think this is goooood

Approved!

I would love to RP With him and Sora!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ceiro Riger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ceiro Riger   Ceiro Riger Empty

Back to top Go down

Ceiro Riger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gia, Land of the Suprans :: Creation Center :: Create a Character :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: