Gia, Land of the Suprans
Welcome to the site! Here you can RP as an original character with super powers! But you can't roleplay until you've signed in! If you don't have an account yet, please register first.
Gia, Land of the Suprans
Welcome to the site! Here you can RP as an original character with super powers! But you can't roleplay until you've signed in! If you don't have an account yet, please register first.
Gia, Land of the Suprans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gia, Land of the Suprans

Welcome to The Land of Gia! Come join us in an adventure in a new world, full of humanoids with only one difference: Some of them have super powers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having some Blind fun.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

Having some Blind fun. Empty
PostSubject: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:26 pm

Arcanis was at a popular mall of the area, sitting on a bench as he thought what he would do today at the mall. He looked over to the Directory and began to smile as he had an idea of swinging by the movie store then the game shop before returning to the food court. a bit average, but with one difference. Arcanis planned to do this blindfolded. this would help keep his wits strong as well as his vire and sense Spatial awareness is the simplistic thing he can do, might as well. Arcanis pulled out of one of his pocket a spare cloth and wrapped it around his eyes and tested a bit by moving his hand in front of himself, focusing on the sense of Space. he could tell something was there, but not what or even the exact shape. he kept in mind the Directory as he knew the vire isn't like GPS, but more like a compass and began to make his way to the video store by memory of its location at a leisurely pace, seeming able to dodge things as if he could see it, weather it be a person, trash can, or even something he could step over as the difference to him what a child and a trash can is weather or not its stationary or moving.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Arcanis stopped as he got caught up in the moment and realize, he lost track of where he was exactly. he knew there was things around him and which way was north, but he could not tell how far was the game and movies shop and sighed and began to take off the blind fold and sighed heavily as he noticed, he past the store and did a walk of shame back, noticing a female heading towards him.

"Keep ranger beads on person at all times. . . .hm?"

He said and stopped so this person could interact with him, if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:20 pm

"well that all depends on who is asking, might I ask? who is asking?"

He asked and examined the girl looking her up and down with his dual colored eyes, having a feeling she was no threat, but then again, talking about Vires seems to be a very odd topic to discuss.

"I was going to the movie store if you want to chat a bit."

he offered as he really wanted to check out if there was anything new, so he had short patient for waiting around, but did not want to be rude.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:07 pm

"well Nice to meet you, I am Arcanis. Have any suggestions on any new releases?"

He asked her as he began to examine the new movies, seeing if anything is worth owning.

"so what brings you to the Mall? just to Loiter or have a purpose, like I do."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Arcanis chuckled at her surprise of the price of the movie and went over to see what she found.

"Well that is the average price, usually new releases are $25-30. besides, you said you are here to see the sites, so I am assuming you did not expect to be spending much. Just want an opinion on what to get, but you did say you do not keep up with the newest releases. how about old releases?"

He asked scratching the back of his head as the began to think.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 am

He chuckled at this request and looked at her as this was an odd request.

"well that raises more questions, what Genre, and who's house? even though you travel, you must have an apartment at least if your going to get a job here."

He stated and leaned against a wall, wondering if he has to pick the movie.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:05 am

Arcanis smiled and went to the action section, seeing if he can find anyone of interest. he found documentaries on some wars and shuddered before he found a fictional action movie about the destruction of Time. (an action time travel movie). He showed her it, seeming not to care it was back to his place and shrugged.

"Sure, but be careful, the room is a bit in an odd organization that most people can not navigate through."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:47 am

He shrugged and picked it up and paid for it, humming to himself as he gathered the items and looked at her.

"Well, I am going to stop by the game store, and you can go to where ever you need then home."

He said and began to put on the blind fold again with a smile,seeming to want to try that stunt again.

" Hey, Aaron, care to tell me what I am in front of when I ask you?"
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 10:32 pm

Arcanis chuckled and shrugged.

"Oops, sorry, must have spaced out. if you are bend of paying me back, you can get me a Milk Shake before we leave."

He said and began to walk out as if he could see and went up to what he believed to be Aaron as it was the only thing stationary outside of the store.

"Just because i know things are there, does not mean I know what. meaning, can't read. also, I assumed you might be tagging along if we are going to watch a movie later."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 6:41 pm

Arcanis chuckled and motioned her to follow him, seeming to walk around without caution as if he could see, just like last time.

"well it is just what I can do, I am sure you heard about Vires. this is just the weakest and easiest thing I can do. mind if I ask if you have a special attribute? oh and, do you have a favorite milkshake flavor?"
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm

He chuckled and removed his blind fold and turned to face her, pocketing the blind fold, looking at her.

"Alright, just so you know, if you destroy the mall, i do not know you."
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Arcanis watched as the female that he ran into began o change into a more manly version of her, or him,it.

" wow, you can shape change? or just the gender thing? and do you swing both ways cause of this or?"

He began to ask him, a bit curious on how this worked, wanting to know if this person is the same or if the change also changes the person.
Back to top Go down
Arcanis
Dormant
Dormant

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:58 am

Arcanis was still eying him up and down and chuckled as his playful side was showing now that he had something to tease him/her with.

"that is odd and yes, since you are allowing them. your opinion does not change, right, just sexual attraction? cause i think it would be weird if you had to falll into gender roles because of this. and"

he seemed to pause as he smiled a bit devilishly.

"oments ago. . . did you like me?"

He asked, obviously playing around as only a few seconds past before he nudged him with a chuckle.

"just playing around, you don't have to tell me, that's something personal i take it. . . now, i take it movie night is still on and your buying shakes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having some Blind fun.   Having some Blind fun. Empty

Back to top Go down

Having some Blind fun.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gia, Land of the Suprans :: The Land of Gia :: North Ica :: Zerico-
Jump to: