Gia, Land of the Suprans
Welcome to the site! Here you can RP as an original character with super powers! But you can't roleplay until you've signed in! If you don't have an account yet, please register first.
Gia, Land of the Suprans
Welcome to the site! Here you can RP as an original character with super powers! But you can't roleplay until you've signed in! If you don't have an account yet, please register first.
Gia, Land of the Suprans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gia, Land of the Suprans

Welcome to The Land of Gia! Come join us in an adventure in a new world, full of humanoids with only one difference: Some of them have super powers!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Adventure in the Forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly
STORMAGGEDON DARK LADY OF ALL
Butterfly

An Adventure in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:30 pm

Sora stared up, wide-eyed at the tall trees around her. Well, they weren't tall per say, but to her short stature, they were rather large. Leaves littered the forest floor, crunching under each step she took. A light breeze gently waved her blue hair into the air, sending it swirling around her pale face.

She twirled around slowly, watching the pines and oaks around her. A bird called from the tree tops, slightly startling Sora. She stepped backwards, cracking a twig under her thin shoe. With a quiet squeal, she jumped shortly in the air.

"Oh!" She gasped, stumbling back a few paces. Rays filtered in through the thin canopy, dappling the ground with light. After regaining her balance, Sora gazed in wonder at the beautiful sight.

She smiled happily, strolling up to a tree with a thick trunk. The tiny girl rested her frail hand on the bark, feeling the rough texture and reaching up. She was too short, and her fingers barely grazed the lowest branch. With a pout of discontent, she turned and pressed her back against the tree, sliding down so she was sitting on her knees with her feet tucked under her. The tree's roots rose around her, almost hiding the girl from view. Of course, her blue hair stood out against the brown like snow in summer. But she didn't mind, instead she smiled at the beauty and tranquility of the sunlit forest.
Back to top Go down
https://super-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Ceiro

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 10:57 pm

Ceiro walked through the forest calmly, hands in his pocket and hair covering his eyes slightly. He took a deep breath, sighing as he went along through. He loved the forest, but for some reason, it wasn't working its normal magic on him. He loved the breathtaking sights of fresh dew on the leaves, sun shining on the bark of the old trees, just loved it. But it wasn't doing anything for him. He looked up.

To his surprise, nearby he saw a younger girl, blue hair, who looked rather content. He was determined, nay, it was his current life mission to get past her without saying a word. He hastened his step and held his breath as he walked past the girl, seriously hoping that nothing would be spoken to him. Because if there was, then there'd be conversation, then there'd be talking, and he just didn't want the hassle.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 11:39 pm

Sora's ears pricked at the sound of feet shuffling through the dead leaves. Her red eyes grew wide with fear, before a vision engulfed her. She was walkin through the forest, when she saw someone with blue hair before deciding to try and walk by unnoticed. Sora let out a squeal when she snapped back to reality.

"H-hello?" She called, fresh fear leaking into her voice. She thought she had been alone! Who could be out in the woods, who was crazy enough for that? Well, we all know Sora is. But the only other person she could think of who would he out here was Morgana, her savior. But this person's footsteps sounded strange, different.
"I-is s-someone there?" She asked, curling up against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Ceiro

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:06 pm

"****." Ceiro sighed and facepalmed. "Don't answer, keep walking Ceiro. Say nothing." He mumbled to himself, trying to stay out of sight as he shuffled along through the foliage, but when he saw her expression, the fear on her face, he softened a bit and sighed. He walked out of the deeper brush. "Hi, hi, here. It's me, a normal human being. I was passing through, trying to relax a bit so I'm not as tense. No one's gonna hurt you or anything." He held his hands up defensively, as if to show that he wasn't a threat.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Sora almost jumped when the boy stepped into view. The little girl backed up against the tree, watching him with her wide, red eyes. He put his hands up, and Sora relaxed a tiny bit. She quickly dropped her gaze to the forest floor, looking up at him carefully, trying to make sure he didn't see her strange colored eyes.

"H-hi." She stuttered softly, waving tentatively. She stood slowly and shakily, holding onto the tree to steady herself. "I-I knew that..." The little girl added, holding onto her arm with the other as though protecting herself. She ducked her head, keeping her back to the tree trunk as she watched the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ceiro

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:41 am

"Well, if you knew that, you wouldn't have been freaking out, eh?" Ceiro shrugged at her and shook his head, brushing some hair from his eyes. "Either way, why're you out here in the forest, anyway? A small girl like you could be kidnapped, or worse. You need to be careful, it's not safe walking alone in a dark area." Ceiro raised an eyebrow. His concern for the girl's well-being was apparent, despite having just met her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly
Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:13 pm

Sora stuck her lower lip out in a pout, turning her gaze to the ground. She shuffled her feet nervously, blood rushing to her cheeks and turning them rosy. She peeked up at the boy, her blue hair covering one eye.

"I like going for walks...it's nice out and I couldn't miss such a beautiful day. Plus, I would know if anyone was trying to kidnap me.." She mumbled, watching him warily. "In any case, why are you out here? You're not that much older than me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Adventure in the Forest   An Adventure in the Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

An Adventure in the Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gia, Land of the Suprans :: The Land of Gia :: North Ica :: Amerith-
Jump to: